More users and skin care fanatics these days are admiring Medik8 products. That’s why many retailers, spa owners, and skin doctors in Australia want to resell Medik8 products. They want to become Medik8 stockists.
But how can interested people become Medik8 stockists? Continue reading to know more:
Becoming Medik8 stockists
According to Medik8, they don’t just simply allow any buyers to become stockists. Yes, you can find their products among more than a thousand clinics and spas around the world. But Medik8, as a brand, is specific. They take pride in manufacturing skin care items that deliver tangible results. So, it’s understandable why they have certain standards about who’s selling their products.
If you want to become one of the Medik8 stockists in Australia, you must…
- …be dedicated to offering Medik8 products.
- …be well-informed about all or most Medik8 products.
- …have a well-maintained spa, centre, or clinic, regardless of its size.
Distributors of Medik8 stockists Australia wide
How can one find distributors to aspiring Medik8 stockists in Australia? You can try visiting the Medik8 website. You can also try contacting trusted local product distributors and retailers in Australia like Mi:Skn.
Medik8 skin care products
Before you become a stockist, you must familiarise yourself with the highly sought Medik8 products. How can you sell or recommend Medik8 items if you don’t really know them? Skincare customers today are beyond savvy. They can verify facts and call out bluffs with one quick Google search. So, to avoid losing your credibility as a stockist or seller, you must know their products.
Here are a few of their well-loved items:
- Medik8 Clarifying Foam™ – A pH-balanced, gentle cleansing foam ideal for people with oily skin. Its AHAs and BHAs can exfoliate the skin and leave it supple. Users also love its cooling factor and fresh-smelling Tea Tree Oil aroma.
- Medik8 Surface Radiance Cleanse – A purifying everyday wash with anti-ageing elements. Its mandelic, salicylic and lactic acid leaves the skin brighter and smoother. Clients like its Citrus scent.
- Medik8 Natural Clay Mask™ – Perfect for those who want to make their pores smaller. Its natural clay gets rid of oil and dirt build-up, while its plant extracts leave the skin dewy and sweet-smelling.
- Medik8 Ultimate Recovery™ Bio-Cellulose Mask – A detoxifying facial mask for people with dry skin. It has a hydrating element, Hyaluronic Acid, which is ideal for sensitive skin. The added Marine Algae and Natural Zinc also soften the face.
- Medik8 C-Tetra: Vitamin C Serum (7%, 14%, or 30%) – This is a serum that protects the skin from sun damage and maintains elasticity and collagen production. It also consists of Vitamin E for a strong antioxidant effect.
- Medik8 Retinol (3 TR or 6 TR) – Retinol has a bunch of benefits. It helps acne scars heal faster, unclog pores, fade dark spots, reduces fine lines, and prevents discolouration.
Those are just a few of the highly sought Medik8 products. Familiarising yourself with them is crucial, as it’s not easy to enter stocking if you’re not informed well. Medik8 is a big hit—you’ll do better in selling if you’re savvy!
Now, if you want to find Medik8 stockists Australia wide or buy legit Medik8 products, just visit https://www.miskn.com/. Mi:Skn is a team of acne and skin care professionals. Besides Medik8 products, they also offer treatments for Hyper Pigmentation, Severe Acne, Dry Skin, and Skin Ageing. More details at https://www.miskn.com/pages/medik8-skincare-stockists-australia